Saturday 16 May 2015

Kids are exhausting..

Kids! Who'd have them? They interrupt your sleep, they're noisy, make mess, use up all your time..

Don't get me wrong, I love them with everything that I have, but they're awfully frustrating sometimes. Especially at midnight when they won't go back to sleep!

Running and being fit makes me a better mama I think. I have more energy to cope with three young boys plus there's something about running hard, puffing and sweating that's really cathartic and an incredible stress relief. 

So it's Sunday afternoon, I'm feeling shattered and probably in the throes of PMS, I have the choice of sleeping or a long run.. I know which one feels more tempting right now but I know which will make me feel better in the long run (pardon the pun!)

But first, a coffee... 





2 comments:

  1. The best workouts are the ones you didn't feel like doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashamed to admit I didn't even go yesterday! But did run this morning instead :-)

      Delete